Ever Look at your friends and think...

Have you ever looked at one of your friends and thought something like; 'I hate that she's so pretty' or 'I hate that she has such pretty eyes' or 'Why is she so photogenic when I can't be?' I do. Often actually.

My friend at school...lets call her Marina, 'cause I'm feeling that name right now, she has long naturally black hair, she's thin yet slightly curvy, does her make up amazingly, has light brown eyes and a few freckles. Every picture I've seen of her, even the one's she didn't know were being taken, she looks great. (I don't swing that way, but I'm all for gay rights)

I have to take pictures of myself at angles because I have a chubby face. My boobs are to big for me to wear the shirts I like, I'm only like 5 foot MAYBE five foot one.

My other friend lets call her Paige cause I'm looking at a sheet of paper, she dyes her hair all the time and it looks fantastic no matter what, she has really pretty deep blue eyes, she's thin and a bit curvy, has an angular jaw and was offered a modeling job when she turns 18. She's the most photogenic person I know, in evey picture she stands out.

I'm not bitching about what I look like, sure there are some things I'd change but I like being me. My boobs are too big, my waist too small, my hips to big, my face too pudgy, my eyes are too blue (I wish theu were light green)...okay, maybe I am bitching a little. But who is honestly, completly with their body who isn't a whore?

I do think I am beautiful, if more on the inside than out, but someday there will be that one boy who will love everything about me, and will make me feel perfect. I think I may have found him, he's my best friend ever, but that's a story for another entery.

Please don't comment that I'm fishing for complements or just being a bitch, I feel kinda sensitive right now.
October 3rd, 2012 at 01:16am