Long time no see~ I am no longer with my girlfriend Ailee...but I have a boyfriend now. Yep, Garvin swings both ways.

Shocker? haha It was for a lot of people.

Yes, I, Garvin, am bisexual. And I now have a boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend and wow does it feel great to love freely. ^-^

But yes, me and Ailee have decided to part ways after about 4 years. We started college and we just...drifted. It really wasn't the same anymore...I admit it was hard to accept at first but I was just denying things. But, Ailee, I really did love her. She was my first love and it's one that I will always remember and look back on and smile. I hope its the same for her. Me and her are still very great friends now.

So now to my new boyfriend.
Meet Nico!

Image

I've known him for maybe 4 months and we started dating about a month ago. Just to clear things up, I have always been attracted to the male species. I just never really put it out there because of how society views these things. But after meeting Nico, who I knew was bisexual beforehand by the way, I realized how great it felt to just...not hide it. And now I'm loving it!

But it was very hard at first. I was judged VERY harshly by people saying things like why would I leave such an amazing girl like Ailee to date a guy, and other hurtful things like that.

Me and Ailee did not breakup because of that. Again, sadly things started going down hill waaaaay before Nico showed up. And again, I've always had an attraction towards males. I could always easily compliment a male and...yea. People also said I was saying I'm bisexual for the attention...Honestly, if you fake a sexual orientation and love just for attention, that's disgusting. And I shall leave it at that.

But that's all I feel like writing for now! Just wanted fill some people in. I asked for advice regarding me and Ailee in my last blog and I genuinely thank and appreciate all the advice I was given. However, as you can see, life took its course but maybe it was for the better. Let's hope for better and brighter days now c:

Now more me and Nico because we are camera w****s LOL

Image
October 3rd, 2012 at 05:03am