Bullying and dancing like Rihanna

Omg guys, today my friend Amy was...BULLYING ME. Like, I'm not even kidding, she has it in for me, I'm sure of it. We were in health and social, where we sit together on a table, along with Sabrina. Now, I have preeeetty messy handwriting, and I can never stay on the line, or draw a straight line with a ruler, it's a real mental problem of mine. Anyway. She started MOCKING me for that, and comparing me to a five year old, like how unfair is that? At least a 6 year old, or something!

And then, I accidentally made a TINY spelling mistake and wrote "comfortbable" on my sheet instead of "comfortable" which she found hilarious because, "how did you do that? HOW? Comfortbable. That's great, I'm going to write that on my hand" meaNIE.

It was mild bullying, I'll be honest, but it still hurt my feelings D: Nah, I'm kidding, she's alright, she just angers me...a lot.

In other, unrelated, news: I found a selection of horrifying images of myself on my phone earlier, which was terribly mentally scarring. I will upload a few to here in a bit, if I can be arsed, that is, obviously. Oh, and I became an Axl Rose tribute act, which was great. Come and get me, boys x x x x x

I also realised that my dog GENUINELY hates me, but that's probably because I spend most of my free time winding him up continuously until he either huffs really loudly, or turns the other way and tries to avoid eye contact for as long as possible. I get double points if he does both. I mainly just pull weird faces at him, or dance in front of him, or wink at him, or continuously stare at him (that's my favourite) he's great though, aw.

Oh, and another thing, my friend Chelsea has brought up AGAIN that she has a video of me attempting to dance like Rihanna on her camera, and she won't let it go. Omg, it was for a joke. I hadn't drunk anything either, so I was like, just being my weird self and I have nothing to blame it on D: THEN, Carolina was like "omg Chels, you should put it on Youtube, I want to see this" and I was all "nOOOOO. DON'T YOU DARE" and then Carolina goes "but Sean might see! SEAN SMITH MIGHT SEE YOU DANCING LIKE RIHANNA!" and I was like "WHY WOULD I WANT HIM TO?!" So, yeah. That's never happening, or I was kill that...peasant. I don't know.

So, that's my life today. Resume your lives as normal.
October 4th, 2012 at 12:35am