October 4th 2012.

I said I would do this regularly, but I've probably left this a little longer than I should have. Mind you I've either been busy or not in the mood to write anything up.

I finally turned 19, and spent the day with Meg and Katie, and saw Wigs, Johnny, Jack, Gunter, Mouse, Beats etc in town and then spent the night chilling with Chris and saw Beats for a bit. I had a good birthday in general, didn't really do much which is kinda a shame. Hoping to do something with Chris soon, cus that's what he said we would do so I'll hold him to that.

I've finally got my jobseekers finally being paid in, just under £60 a week isn't too bad. It's getting tedious looking for jobs when there's none in Kendal that I would be able to do... and then the ones that are hiring again are ones I had already applied at and got turned down. I had one interview, but that didn't lead to much.

I'm hoping to see Baked A La Ska and Dreadzone both for a second time in December (money dependant) and they should both be excellent if I manage to go! If I save money up then it shouldn't be a problem. It's so reassuring to now have some money in the bank for me to have as a safety net, it always panics me not to. Though once I'm paid the £160 I'm owed I've got my safety net sorted. Around £225 a month is good, it's enough for me to save up and up for when I start univerisity and move out.

I'm starting to plan lists of general costs for when I move out - like food prices etc and see where to get the best deals. I'm determined to get the best out of moving out, and to make the most of my money. Though I should be okay with student loans and everything when they come around.
October 4th, 2012 at 01:45am