Show Some Respect, People.

Alright, so I have something that made me very upset today. Therefore, I decided to facebook and mibba about it.

Today, while I was enjoying my salad from school(It was actually really good. I was impressed) a group of children with disabilities walked through the courtyard. Now, seeing these guys' reactions to life always makes me smile. I envy their ability to see things through the eyes of a true child. There's no good, no bad, just love. So I was smiling, especially at this one little girl (who as far as I know has down syndrome and is autistic) that always stops to give everyone hugs on the way to the lunch line. She stopped to hug one girl (I don't remember her name, but we'll call her Sue for the sake of keeping up with which girl I'm talking about ) and 'Sue' totally tenses up. Then out of nowhere, starts freaking out and starts yelling for a teacher.

"TEACHER! TEACHER! YO! TEACHER! SOMEONE! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!!!!!!"

Thing. Thing. She. Called. The. Poor. Girl. THING. But things got worse. 'Sue' decided she was going to mock the girl who hugged her. She stands up and goes, "LOOK AT ME! I'M THE UGLY RETARDED GIRL!" then she continued on to hug each of her friends with a look on her face implying she was, as she put it, "retarded". I will say something now, judge me if you will, I honestly don't care. I have NEVER wanted to hit someone so hard in my life.

Anyway, sorry about my rant, but I needed to get this out. There's such a lack of respect in the world today and it's sick. People will find an excuse to make fun of anyone for anything. Come on people, show some respect.

Also, I really hope this is a full 200 words. If it gets deleted, I will be BEYOND pissed.
October 4th, 2012 at 03:25am