Stories Updates *Important Announcement*

Okay, so this blog is basically to give some news about my stories...

I have a few stories, draft and others that I would like to start but I just can't yet. And the status of some of them

I have the sequel to 'Our Own Piece Of Heaven' and it's called 'Memories Remain' That's staying, cause I have 4 chapters and let's face it. This is my baby.

'Surreal World' which is also staying, cause I have 5 more chapters, and while I overcome writers block, I can work with that. And seriously this story comes out so easily.

'Forsaken' which is a cowriting with my friend Mary. And it's staying cause she is doing half of it. AND it's her idea.

Now, I decided that the story that it's going to be deleted is 'Two Sides, One Coin' Why? Cause I have only 4 chapters of it and besides the fact it's not turning out how I wanna, I don't have any more writed of it. I decided it's best if I delete it cause I seriously don't plan to continue it any soon. At least not on the way it's written, this story was supposed to be the new and better 'Dark Side' and it turned out into a WHOLE new story, which I'm not very glad. Cause that wasn't the point of it.

Now, 'Dark Side' that story it's coming back with a new title 'Dark Past' I don't know when, but it's coming back. And with the original idea I had. The one where she goes back after 'x' years and has to face the boys and stuff.

I have a few drafts and ideas of new stories
-Treason (M. Shadows)
-The Notebook (M. Shadows & Synyster Gates)
-Breath Of Life (Jimmy Sullivan)
-Zacky Vengeance Three Shot
-Two Sides, One Coin (M. Shadows) *ORIGINAL PLOT*
-Dark Side = Dark Past *ORIGINAL PLOT w/ NEW CHANGES*

Now, the main reason I'm doing this is cause I have been faced to some family and health issues and I cannot ignore them, they will take a lot of my time (I don't know for how long). I'm seriously sorry for deleting a story *Again* It's the last time I'm doing it, I swear. It's just I don't feel comfortable giving you guys something it's not entirely good, and knowing I can do better.

Again, I'm sorry and as for my loyal readers. Keep in touch, new things will come, thanks for staying with me :)

FaBzShadows
October 4th, 2012 at 09:34pm