A Very Horrible Day

I will start off by saying people in my town tend to be messed up sometimes. And I do mean messed up.
So, today was like any normal day, even though billions of you won't even care, I think I'll share my day with you.

* * *

I log on to Skype and my friend wants to video chat. She says her other friend Isla is going to join her.
So Isla turned out to be...um...a rather kiddish teenager.
Me: So, did you read the new Tiger Beat issue? I hear th-
Isla: Oooo, do you play Minecraft?
Me: Huh?
Isla: Do you still like Barney?
Me: No....
Isla: How dare you? *Starts singing I Love You, You Love Me*
Me: *Ends video call* -_____-

* * *

Then I go off to some chinese buffet to eat lunch, and I see this girl from class named Teresa. She's really smart and asks all these confusing questions that make my mind stir. So I'm hoping she doesn't notice me while I'm picking my food.
And she did.
Teresa: Hello, Jessica.
Me: *In a rather annoyed voice* Hi....
Teresa: I have more hard questions, I don't even get them! *Laughs weirdly*
Me: Great.....
Teresa: So, I want you to not accept this mission. Do you accept?
Me: Um..Er..
Teresa: If I ate a whole-half did I eat a half or a whole?
Me: Er....Um.....Oh yay! My food's ready!
Teresa: Well, bye!
Me: *Grabs food and walks away* -_______-

* * *

So then my mom is dragging me to my old public school for some Open House. And I just didn't want to go. The bright side was that I would see my friend Alexis, which we shared pretty much all the same interests.
Or...maybe not anymore.
Me: Hey Alexis!
Alexis: JESSICA!
*We hug*
Me: So, tell me, tell me! Have you heard of One Direction?
Alexis: Yeah, I hate them.
Me: Oh.
Alexis: I mean, they even have ridiculous names! Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Lewis?!
Me: Lewis?
Alexis: Yeah, that's his name, right?
Me: -______________-

After this incredulous day I refused to go anywhere. I just stayed at home.
Yup.
I stayed at home.
Well, comment if you want. Recommend if you want.
I honestly couldn't care c:
October 4th, 2012 at 11:10pm