Mother, in order to have a date for Homecoming, someone is going to have to find me remotely attractive.

And that isn't gonna happen now, is it!?

Sorry to be cynical, but I'm really not in the mood. And of course, I have a very fortunate lifestyle and everything; I don't hate my life. However, sometimes I can only be so entertained by the Internet and my dog. I'm kinda looking for something like...Human interaction. PDA. Affection.

I don't remember the last time I really was involved in any of those activities. Ever since I found the joy of the Internet and my quite group of friends, my social skills have went down the toilet. I remember a time when I was outgoing and exciting no matter who or what was in front of me. And now I won't say two words without one of my friends to talk to.

Making friends was never a problem until now.

And other thing, my flirting was never good. I am not a sensual, sexy, voluptious person. The one people who have called me "hot" are fucking creeps who will say anything to touch my boobs. So, I'm not good at flirting or getting a guy interested in me. My school is small. There are less than 40 kids in my grade. 25 of them are guys. 5-10 are taken. Only about 5 of them are remotely nice. The rest are douchebags.

Why are 15 year old guys so horny?
I was raised in a household where sexual liberation wasn't a thing to be flaunting at a young age.
So, no, I won't suck your dick.
No, I won't "ride that cock like a cowgirl."

Are you KIDDING me?
The prettier girls don't get that attention, though. They get boyfriends. Horny little bastards go after the low self-esteem girls who are guarenteed to put out.
Which makes me feel absolutely wonderful about myself.

So, in conclusion, no date for Homecoming. They won't let me go with my dog.
Guys are douchebags.
October 5th, 2012 at 01:51am