oh, the guilt.

the guilt, the guilt, the guilt.
I am so very sorry.
I fully intended to keep up with my every-three-days rule with my self on updating A Better Man (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/459110/A-Better-Man/) but my life has been crazy lately.
I was so up in the air after Paris (I fell in love.) and then moving to university. I never forgot about all of you wonderful people who have waited so patiently but honestly it's been too long and I am so consumed with guilt about leaving you all for what, 26 days?!
I have been writing. Fear not. (I feel like y'all need a nickname!) I have a lot to update you with, but I needed to just sit my butt down and edit edit edit edit and then go over it again - a lot was written at one, two in the morning when I confused 'four' and 'for'. Yup. Tired!
Anyway. I hope none of you are very angry with me - I actually gained subscribers during my time out!? - and please know that I will be updating soon. Very soon.
As for future updates, please be lenient with me. I have a heavy course load (taking English language with creative writing - let's see how much I improve by!) and then on top of that I'm trying to juggle a personal life (not going so well for me) with a family life, too. We've recently had a death in the family, and the repercussions of the death have been catastrophic. My great aunt and grandmother (the daughters of the deceased, my great grandmother) are arguing over possessions, rights, monies etc which I fully expected because they've never seen eye to eye. What I did not expect was to be dragged into it myself - my grandmother and I are incredibly close, and she is currently experiencing a bout of deep depression. She has lost both of her parents and now feels excluded by the rest of the family. She saved my life when I was feeling similarly low, a few years ago, and it physically hurts me to know that I cannot just call her or visit her and help her. To hear pain in the voice of my nan is the hardest thing in the world to me.
No excuses! I fully accept that I am a poor excuse for a updater. Sorry. Please forgive me and know that when I do get back into the swing of things (I think updates may be weekly?) that I will make my writing even more emotional, compelling and interesting.

I LOVE Y'ALL, thank you for being so patient, supportive and understanding.

To get into contact with me, feel free to comment, message me on here or on tumblr - alwayswhore.tumblr.com.
October 5th, 2012 at 08:41pm