UPDATE!!!

So I am currently working on a story known as CHAOS: An Anthem of an Angel and Beautiful Death. They are two completely different stories but both are proving to be a pain.

Beautiful Death summary: A deal Belle never knew was made about her future, is making her life a living hell. She is being forced into a world that she does not fully realize exists and it absolutely scares her. What happens when the person she once thought was her best friend turned out to be the one to ruin her entire life? What happens when he breaks away from his lover just to please his boss to get Isabella? Will everything go as planned or will it all go down the drain by one jealous girl's payback?

Finding it is hard to get every detail that is essential to the story out and correct. Man why do I have to be a perfectionist. One of these days it is going to kill me lol.

CHAOS: An Anthem of An Angel summary: Angela got out of an abusive relationship and now that she has met someone new will she be able to love again.

She picked at the chipping blue nail polish upon her finger nails, trying to hold back the tears that had begun to blur er vision. She would not cry for Evan Vaun. He was a bastard who'd used her, lied to her then taken off after a better looking piece of tail and now he wants her back. She should have known better though. If life had taught her nothing else, she had learned that people hurt you. You let them see even the tiniest crack in you armor and they waste no time shoving a knife into you. Her only question was was why did she still care so much? How should she come to a place where you have to try so hard to prove your love for someone so much that it hurt?

Evan Vaun walked in and wiped the tear from her eye. He knelt down in front of her and lifted her face so she could look into his beautiful blue eyes. Then he whispered, "You are the only thing that matters to me now. I swear on our relationship that I will never hurt you again."

Angela looked in those blue eyes for some truth to what he was saying, but instead he looked away. He knew how much he had hurt her and she could see that it was eating away at him internally. He stood and turned to walk away, knowing that there was nothing more he could say.

Angela reached for Evan's hand, grasping it even though her body trembled. She looked into his blue eyes and whispered through the tears, "I love you!"

He looked at her and said with a slight smile, "I love you too!"

But would that be enough? Could a simple I love you mean that you would spend everyday showing someone that you love whole heartedly? Could a simple good girl turn a player into her knight in shining armor? Into someone who would sacrifice everything to make sure that she knew he would never hurt her again?

I guess that wasn't much of a summary as much as it was a stroy peice. So I definately need to fix that lol. This one is getting hard for me to get passed the abuse part of the story. Maybe it is just because it is so close to me. I honestly don't know.
October 6th, 2012 at 12:44am