I Wrote the Sky related things

I'm probably a bit belated in posting this, but my story I Wrote the Sky recently had a wonderful review posted about it. Almost two weeks ago, hephaestus wrote a lovely lovely lovely review which you can read here. I was truly overwhelmed with how many readers I gained from it and I'm eternally grateful for the support, and the kind words about my writing.

I don't really post many blogs, mainly because I don't think people actually read them but I'd like to hope in this occasion that some do. Especially if you are interested in my story.

I have not abandoned I Wrote the Sky. It's not even on hiatus. I've been writing the upcoming chapter literally since I posted the last one a month ago. College, and other contest obligations have slowed me down slightly but I'm ready to post a new chapter soon. I'm a little nervous, because it now has a fair few more subscribers, but I'm hoping you'll all like it.

Also, I'm considering a name change. Nothing drastic, just to I Wrote This Sky. I named the story a lyric from the Laura Marling song Blackberry Stone, but I apparently misheard it. It's not really that that concerns me, but I feel like the context of how I see the phrase is more evident as "I Wrote This Sky," rather than, "I Wrote The Sky." To me, it's someone (Jan) actually writing the sky. How it looks, the colours, everything she can see in it. Basically like she's painting the sky with words. So I like I Wrote This Sky because the "sky" she's talking about is April, I guess.

This has been an awful lot of rambles, but thanks if you've read it, and thanks again to hephaestus for the fabulous review. ^_^ <3
October 6th, 2012 at 01:08pm