I've never known someone so perfect

I'm picky, I really have no problem admitting that. And men who are really my type are a rare species. But I found someone who is so fucking ridiculously perfect and I just cannot fathom how, perfect, yeah... He is perf. His favourite band are Arctic Monkeys - 'nuff said.
Don't even know what to do with myself right now.
I met him briefly nearly a year ago and I was very drunk and I thought he was attractive and we spoke for a bit but I really have no idea what about. I never saw him since but he's best mates with one of my friends so I'd hear about him now and then and I just thought he sounded really decent and quite wanted to meet him again.
Last Saturday they had a party at theirs (they live together - there's 4 of them living there) so I went with my best friend Laura and got to see my legend of a mate who I hadn't seen in far too long 'cos he'd been in London and of course got to meet this lad again. And I was drunk again. But I remember we were stood in the corridor talking about Reading festival and The xx. Clearly a cool lad. And yeah again, I still thought he was pretty fit. And I drank some more, smoked and spun out a bit, went into town for a short while, told Laura I fancied him like 5 times, then when we went back to theirs after we were done not getting in anywhere due to only being 17 and dragging them out of their club we went into his room and just chilled. Some of them went to bed so he put some vinyl on and we lied down to have a bit of a cuddle while Laura and Jake were sat on the windowsill and we passed round a joint. It was such a nice moment, I've never been so chill in my entire life. My memories of that night are sorta patchy and hazy though so I can't go into too much detail about it all even if I tried. But it was one of the best nights of my life.
Then Laura said she couldn't stay there overnight because she hadn't taken her medication, and I understood so we saw her to the door. Usually I don't like staying round other peoples places but I was too drunk to care and had realised his room would be my sleeping place and I couldn't go home anyway.
He played more vinyl and we talked a bit and then we just cuddled and kissed and... stuff... until 6AM. Waking up, even though it was 9.30 in the morning and we'd barely slept, was really fucking nice. Like he's the most cuddly person I've ever known and he strokes my skin and hair a lot which is weirdly comforting. Was hungover to the extreme though.

Crashed at theirs again last night. The lads are so brilliant, they actually crack me up. But when you're the only girl in a house of 4 lads you automatically get bullied and asked awkward questions a lot and get nominated for cleaning. Fab. But after speaking to Josh excessively every day since I'd seen him and realising how amazing he actually is, I was just really happy to see him again. He even picked me up from college so I didn't have to get the bus!
We basically just smoked a lot and I smoked way too much in a short amount of time so went on a whitey which I never want to ever happen again because it was horrible and I couldn't even speak but luckily this happened after we'd watched Trainspotting, otherwise I'd be freaking out a bit. But then we went out to the shop anyway and the fresh air and rain made me feel better.
When we were back and after two of them had gone out clubbing we told Dan we were going to go watch Across The Universe in bed so we went up and he put his laptop on and I was overly excited to watch it but we didn't end up seeing it all if you catch my drift haha... He starts it but I'm not complaining :)
I find it really difficult to be anywhere near his face and not kiss it. He has really kissable cheeks. And now he has this sexy stubble going on which just makes it even harder. He's such a cuddly and kissy person, it's really cute. And whenever I actually find someone my type they turn out to be an absolute wanker but he's so genuinely nice. I think it's actually impossible for him to be rude to someone.
Also he used to be in a band which itself is pretty rad but the best part is that he was the singer and he is actually so good at singing it makes me melt a bit. He was in the kitchen singing Plage by Crystal Fighters by himself and I could hear him from the living room and it was making me smile. He sings whenever he feels like it which would be annoying if he was a shit singer but his voice is lovely and it makes me smile.
Honestly, I can't even look at him anymore without smiling. Which is mental because I've only just got to know him and I thought I had feelings for someone else (who is now completely irrelevant in my life) but just everything about him makes me really happy and makes me realise that better people do come along.
I just really, really hope something comes of us because I think I would feel like I've really missed out if it didn't. I don't want him to just be someone I've liked, someone I've slept with, someone who used to make me smile for being themselves, I'd quite like him to stay in my life for a while as more than a friend.
I'm so glad he turned up just in time to get me completely over Matt le twat.
It'll hurt if nothing more happens with us but at least I'll know he's not a cunt and we'll still be friends.
He dropped me home this afternoon and I'm missing him so much already. Didn't get a goodbye kiss because the lads were with us. Gutted. Although he did text me as soon as they got to Brighton which cheered me up.

Already can't wait for next weekend :) They seem to be amazing lately.

*I wrote this for my own benefit because I miss writing about things which mean something to me. And I don't see why I should avoid doing that because I'm paranoid about certain people reading my thoughts. Just saying... You know who you are and I know you'll read this but oh well. If anything bothers you, there's something called messaging and the whole of facebook doesn't need to know about it. Thank you.*
October 6th, 2012 at 07:18pm