Need a Banner?

So I've become obsessed with making banners! But I've only got so many stories in need of one, you know? My question for all of you is, 'Do you need one?'

If you do, but you aren't sure if I can make something you'd like, here are some links to banners I've created for myself and for others.

I
II
III
IIII
IIIII

I can make your banner a bit more dramatic or busy, if you prefer, or we can keep it simple! It's all up to you! If you're going to request a banner, I'm going to ask you to fill out the form below (by copying and pasting it) either in a comment on this blog, a PM, or a comment on my profile. Please delete anything that is in the asterisks!

Pictures: *Send me links of a photos you would like me to use. I find that a lot of banners can look too crowded if you have too many photos. I prefer to keep them to one photo, but then I jazz it up with some other fun things.Tell me which photo you like best, and if you want, I could make a banner for each of the ones you send me and then you could decide which one you want to use.*

Title: *Please send me a link to the story you want me make the banner for!*

Fonts: *Any specific ones you like? Would you like me to use different fonts for different things?*

Colors: *Do you have one? If so, what is it?*

Names: *Would you like to be given credit in your banner? I usually put my name in small letters in a corner. However, if you do not want me to do that, all I ask is that you give me credit on the summary page.*

Quotes: *Do you have any quotes/lyrics/sayings that you would like to be displayed on the banner?*

Size: *Please send me EXACT size dimensions. That will make my job A LOT easier.*

Making banners usually doesn't take me very long. For example, if you were to leave a comment directly after me posting this (around 5:00 pm Eastern time) I could have it to you sometime tomorrow.

Thanks so much!
October 6th, 2012 at 10:59pm