Following The Trend A Day Late, and Old School Comment Swap

Late On The Trends

I for one am loving the Mibba trend. We've had them before, but that was usually because someone posted a journal that got everyone mad, so they all had to make one too to rant about it. Or a celebrity's birthday. For once, an innocent one. Turn Ons and Turn Offs!

And I'm a flaming pansexual, so most aren't gender specific. Some are, I think you can tell what ones those are.

Turn Ons:
-Beards and dreadlocks (Long hair at all for that matter)
-Knows how to cut/dye hair/braid (You know, for my personal use)
-Piercings and tattoos galore
-In a band or looks the part (A rocker)
-My height or shorter (I'm 5'4'')
-Drug addled (I'm no saint either)
-Very openminded, well spoken, and not set in playing gender roles (As in if I'm with a man, he damn well better be comfortable wearing a skirt in public)
-Let me be a diva
-Can drive (There's nothing more frusterating not being able to have them just drive somewhere)
-Nice hands

Turn Offs:
-Can't appreciate American Hair Metal or music from before 2000
-Doesn't go to concerts
-Goes tanning
-Accent of anything other than Finnish (I'm sory, but Southern and British make me want to punch people and tell them they're doing it wrong, I can't help it.)
-Rapper or country lifestyle/fashion (Anti rock'n'roll)
-Straight edge
-Set in playing the parts of gender roles (I self identify as gender neutral)
-Hates pets/loves spiders
-Religious

Good god, this list could go on FOREVER. And you know, when actually considering a relationship, most of this sh*t goes right out the window. But ideally, this is my perfect person. Having set expectations only leadss to disappointment, so I keep an open mind.

I mean hell, my current girlfriend is a pretty dead set even on stuff from both lists... but that being sait, it's been on again off again for a year, because after the thrill wears off, I want nothin to do with her. But at the end of the month, she's taking me to see our favorite band and meet her parents, so come November, I may just be posting a break-up journal.

Old School Comment Swap

Alright, so since comment swap isn't exactly working for most people, lets get old school and do it like we did on old Mibba. I'll give you my story, you give me yours, and we'll exchange some comments. I'll take up to 3 or 4 chapters, because mine is only a one-shot. And you comment first. And we all hate those crappy 'Nicee XD' comments, so try to put some effort in.

So here's my story: Stumbleine
The title is from a Smashing Pumpkins song by the same name, and it's listed as a Frerard, but with the way it's written, it can be OC's or anyone really.
October 7th, 2012 at 03:01pm