Terrible Things/Updates/Greek Mythology/Yay~! Writing a new book!

So, for starters.

I shall be making a Harry Potter fanfiction! Woot! It'll revolve around Tom Riddle's relationship with my OC (Ellie) and it shall be caaalllled...
*
suspenseful music*

Terrible Things.

I'll hopefully get the first chapter(s) up over the weekend pending my move to Texas. Speaking of my move to Texas, it will stall updates. Like, majorly. Horribly so, and I will be sad, and...*deep breath* Anyway, I won't be updating for a while is what I'm trying to say. So I will attempt to update all of my ongoing stories before I leave.

I am also on a Greek mythology kick lately. I love the Greeks and their gods, anyway, and I recently read several stories by a new favorite author of mine on here that got me back into the mood. So I'll be researching my myths and hopefully writing an original story based around them that I'll post on here. (I think I'll be posting more original stories on Mibba than fanfics...)

That also brings me to the final part of this blog/journal/I-don't-freaking-know-what-this-is entry.

I am in the process of writing my first real non-fanfiction love story. It's called Take Note, and it's taking me a while to write. I'm hoping to get it posted on Mibba for opinions before I contact a publisher. Strictly romance isn't a genre that I really write often (besides occasionally dabbling in fluff), so I hope that it turns out well.

Well, that's all I really had to say today. Hopefully, by the time that I post another one of these, I'll figure out what the hell they are. XD
-Arye
October 7th, 2012 at 05:57pm