Homecoming

I got my dress for the dance, and I'm pretty stoked for the float. We have classic video games as our theme this year, and my class got Donkey Kong, which kind of sucks, since all we have, costume-wise, are brown t-shirts for gorillas and green t-shirts for crocodiles. And face paint. And, I'm in charge of fucking costuming everyone.

The dance is going to be epic though. A couple of my good friends are coming over before it, and we're going to have some awesome times, bake a strawberry-margarita cheesecake, party hardy, and get ready to dance for three hours.

Our homecoming dance is pretty cool, or it was last year, thanks to the kick ass DJ. If you're from San Diego, you might know Club Inferno. Yeah, one of our dance coordinators is good friends with their old DJ, DJ Body Rawk. He's a fucking beast DJ.

So far, the only downside is that my boyfriend is like, "tickets are too expensive, I don't wanna waste money on a dance, mer mer mer mer mer." And I'm like. "Bro. Tickets are $25 for a couple, and I'm paying for my half. It's $12.50." That's damn good compared to last year, when it was $40 for a couple.

Ugh.

But, whatever. I'm going to go and have fun, and he can come or go. >.<
October 8th, 2012 at 01:33am