Just A Lot Of Randoms

So I think I tore my ligament/tendon in my rotar cuff even more. I used to play baseball when I was younger and tore my shoulder my freshman year in high school baseball. I did the rehab and everything and the docs basically told me I had a tear in my rotar cuff area but that it wasn't a complete tear so there was nothing they could do surgically. Well I lift weights three times a week and just added some more weight to the routine and I woke up the next day and felt my elbow to my collar bone was just bruised. The pain has now just stayed in my shoulder and collar bone area. I'm trying not to lift my arm upwards at all. I should probably get it checked out but I don't want another bill.

I almost freaked out yesterday. I was looking for one of my old stories I wrote and thought about posting it on here but I couldn't find it! It wasn't on any of my usb drives and wasn't on the hard drive. I ended up having to go through an old email account and found the version where I emailed it to a teacher and saved that copy. The only problem was that was in 2007 and any editing I've done to it over the years is probably gone. I'd love to post it but reviewing a 55,000 words book and separating it into chapter again is going to take awhile...

I'd love to post an artsy photo on here for my profile pic because I hate blank photos but that would require someone else to hold the camera... I also don't want to post just a basic photo of myself for two reasons that sound self absorbed but I'll say it anyways. I don't want to post a good photo to then have girls add me because they think I'm cute when I would feel awkward because most the people I see on here are teenagers. I also feel like if I post a photo some may not take any of my writing serious. So I guess I'll leave it blank until I get a good crowd of friends and subscribers. Which may take awhile because I still don't have my first book completely uploaded. I'll probably end up posting something random of humorous.

Subscribe to THE BOY AND THE BOOKSTORE!!!

I forgot to mention, how do you guys get such cool layouts? Answer that for me.

-The Natural
October 8th, 2012 at 03:27am