It's Midnight...Time to Start a Blog!

Greetings!
Aloha!
Howdy!
Yo!
Wazzup?!
Hiiiiii theeeeere!!!
Bola! (Oh, autocorrect...)
Hola!

Yeah, I figured I would just give you a selection of greetings and you could choose which ever one you like best. "Bola" doesn't count, though, because frankly I don't really know what it means. If it's dirty - because with the amount if foreign language that I know, it could be - just ignore it and don't feel like you need to tell me about it.

Well, I will start with introductions. I am Ashes to Graphite, but you can call me Ash. You are ______, and I can call you reader, am I right? Heck yes. Please pardon my forwardness - it is 12:13 after all - but I have a feeling that you and I are going to become very close over the next few blog entries. You will probably learn way more than you ever wanted to know about me, and I will make a lot of rash, stereotypical assumptions about you, we are going to be pretty tight by the time it is all said and done. But don't worry, I won't be racist or sexist - it sucks, I've been a victim of both - I will just probably say things like:

"So, you have a dog, right reader?"

Or,

"I'm sure, reader, that you are thinking x,y, and z about me right now."

It's gonna happen, don't fight it, reader.

Anyway, now that I'm done being weird, I'll get on to explain a little bit about myself. I am a 14-year-old girl who is a very poor organizer and needs to get her crap together. This matters to you because my obvious responsibility deficiency causes me to be very sporadic and inconsistent on sites like beautiful Mibba here. I am trying my best to fix this problem, so hopefully I will work through it, dear reader, and I can develop some level of decency in your eyes. I live in the United States of America. I have a dog that you will hear a lot about through this blog. I do not curse (as you could probably guess from my use of the word "crap") however other people cursing doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I will sometimes curse in my stories if it's in character. I love fantasy, Harry Potter, Eragon, Persy Jackson, Septimus Heap, the works. I greatly dislike Twiight (it had to be said), but don't worry, I won't trash it here. Your Twilight-mania and my Potterhead-ism can live happily in the same home. If you don't like Twilight (high five, brotha or sistah) don't worry, either. Our non-Twilight-ness should live in the same house, so I won't be advocating it. I just might casually mention it here or there to tick you off. ;)

As far as school goes, I enjoy it. School does take priority over Mibba, though, as much as I wish I didn't, so I sort of hate it at the same time. (Such conflictions make me who I am today, so blame them.) In whatever free time I have between school, chores, dog duty, and sleep (psh, yeah right. Says the girl who is writing a 4 page blog entry at midnight on Sunday night) I write, waste time on the computer, read, and play basketball. It's a hard knock life.

Well, that's basically everything you ever wanted to know about me. I'm sure you will learn more if you truly want to as these entries progress, but for now I think this is a good foundation. I have a story up that I am slowly working on HERE: oh yes, and I will hopefully start putting up more and more content as I settle into some sort of routine in life.

I hope you enjoyed meeting me! Messages and comments would be great, I'd love to get to know some of you, so don't be shy! :)

Have a loverly day...night...morning...thing...

--Ash
ashestographite@gmail.com (oh yes, that is my email adress. Feel free to email me about anything, too!)
October 8th, 2012 at 08:47am