Ems is ranting.

I just cried.

Not because I'm all emotional, or because of a guy, or because I accidentally stubbed my toe too hard.

I cried because I got a flipping 83% on my biology exam. EIGHTY-THREE. A freaking B-. And my grades are so important to me.

The thing that ticks me off is how I had all the answers. No, not a cheat sheet, but a study guide that my teacher gave me. ALL THE ANSWERS. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. And I still missed 6 of them. What the FRIG?! Why do I have to be so flipping stupid?! I understood everything. I read the questions closely. But my stupid, retarded, dyslexic? brain just switches all the words around and causes me to choose the wrong answer. Because it's the right one. According to the question MY BRAIN read.

Not the question that was actually there.

I hate this! I don't have dyslexia! I'm a freaking writer! I never have problems with English, but when it comes to Bio or World History, oh, I mess everything up. I'm such a fricking loser.

I want to punish myself, but I can't do anything that will actually prevent me from doing it again. I can't help it. I'm just stupid.

And now I'm increasing my patheticness by posting this. Don't comment if you're just gonna call me an attention whore. I honestly don't care what the crap anyone thinks. I just needed a place to let it out.
October 8th, 2012 at 08:24pm