Nano+ Tumblah+ Phone.

Guisseee, it's almost November.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. That means thousands upon thousands of journals about Nano.

It's cool with me but like..I'm not doing Nano this year.

I'm gonna work on White Lies.

Y'know, the story about drugs and partying and crap, yeah that one. I wrote chapter numero uno. It's terrible, like...terribly horrible.

I don't know what to do but I'll think of something.

And I have like the same amount of followers on Tumblr as I did a few months ago.

It sucks! So yeah, follow me? Fuuuuck, the links aren't working ._.

Oh yeah, I'm being a pimp right now, #yolo.

I'm using hash tags a lot now, I have no idea why, I guess cause I'm too cool fo' school.

AND DID I TELL YOU PEOPLE I GOT MY PHONE BACK!?

Well, not my phone but my brothers cracked ass, dirty phone. It has cracks all over the screen, blech.

But my mom added a new sim card, woo hoo for pre-paid sim cards.

Contracts are like...headaches. A pain in the ass and they never leave you the fuck alone. Last time I had a contract I, ME NOT MY MOM NOT MY DAD, I had to fight the dude on the phone for an hour because my bill was due and I paid it but it didn't go through.

NO THANK YOU.

Anyone else like...fucking craving the Galaxy SIII? Is that how you spell it out? I have no idea.

Any one want to talk? I'm dying of boredom and it's really cold outside, my feet are numb and red.

Talking about feet, I need to go repaint my nails.

And I'm getting a wax tomorrow, AN ENTIRE BODY WAX. I can already feel the pain.

Okay, byee.
October 8th, 2012 at 11:52pm