NaNo Ideaa. Opinions?

Yeah, surprise, surprise.

It's for my NaNo story, I don't know, I'll see if it's actually long enough to be, what? 50,000 words?

Maybe I'll do a chapter a day or something like that.

Onto the story now, I want the song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" to be this story's theme song.

I fucking love this song, like I shit you not, I will die but will not stop listening to this shit.

Also, I read this article about a man who jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge in 2003 I think. To investigate more, the cops, you could say, went into his apartment and found a note that said "If one person smiles at me today, I will not jump."

God fucking damn.

I cried like a bitch when I read that, seriously.

So, I'd like to write a story about the song AND the man who jumped. I seriously don't remember the entire story and that fucking sucks.

I won't go too into the whole story about what happened to the man.

Probably like...the main chick smiled at him or something.

I even have a small summary.

"Even though her nose was larger than her lips and her lips looked dried of their color, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. How her dried lips still looked a beautiful red. How her teeth gleamed brightly underneath those lips. And how even though there were hundreds of her around us, she seemed so pure, so beautiful."

Lol, I pulled that one out of my ass.

But for me, this story idea is beautiful. I don't know if I'll finish it or not but I'd at least like to try and start it.
October 9th, 2012 at 03:46am