Tuesday Loser

Today has gone off to a rough start. I didn't get to take a shower this morning, so my hair looks REALLY bad. Good thing I took one yesterday, right? Nope. That isn't the worst of my problems, I don't have my homework done for this one class, and this assignment for another class is worth 210 points. Besides the fact that I'm a Freshman, and I could always take it again, my grandmother is going to ground me for life when she finds out what I did. I already have an F in the class, so it isn't going to help. In my English 9 class we're doing a "biogrophy" on someone we think is a hero. I'm doing Demi Lovato, for the simple fact that I know some of the things she's gone through, and I know she's a hero to a lot of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really need someone to talk to at the moment, I talked with my english teacher SLASH~ friend Mr Burroughs yesterday about a few of my problems, but that doesn't mean I can tell him EVERYTHING. (Considering, he IS a teacher, so yeah)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it bad to have a friend that constently decideds to demote everything you do and constantly insult everything you draw or say? Because I think that's Complete and utter bull crap.
Her name is Kendra. And I know, none of you probably know her. But she is
EVIL.
October 9th, 2012 at 03:54pm