I'm crying.

Image

I think everyone should watch this video.

This one right here.

This poor girl. I found her story on tumblr.

This is the reason why I fucking hate people.

This girl was beat. I mean, like there was 50 people watching her get beat up for no reason.

She slept with a boy who had a girlfriend. I just want to say, that's his fault, not hers. And how can they all just sit there and not stop it? They couldn't say a fucking word.

Does no one fucking know what chivalry is anymore? A fucking knight in shining fucking armor? I mean, not one God damn person could say "Hey! This is wrong!"

I don't know where this girl is from, but now she's gone. Amanda Todd is dead because of one mistake. Amanda Todd is dead because kids aren't raised to be nice. Kids are raised to be rude, and horrid.

I've heard mothers say to their kids "Don't talk to people like that."
What the fuck is that supposed to mean.

I am so sorry.

I'm really angry. I just can't believe there wasn't one kid that could say something.

I would have. I would have said something, and if that girl was to punch me, I'd defend myself. I'd defend Amanda. I don't even know this girl, but everyone needs someone. You know?

Her story struck something in me.

I don't wish anything bad to happen to those kids. I only hope that they feel terrible. I hope they know that it could have been avoided.

When I was younger I thought that fighting was okay.

I'm slowly becoming a pacifist. This is a good thing because if not, and I heard this story, I would have said some extremely rude things about those kids, but what good would that do?

Seriously though, watch that video.
October 12th, 2012 at 10:16am