daisyfairy's spooky candy bowl & NaNo character name decisions

Trick or treat dudes! My candy bowl is probably going to be a little boring as I don't have a lot of free time, but I dressed up my theme! I'm a witch *insert cackle* and if you know what the song in my signature is from I love you.

I'll be doing my candy bowl all through October, so don't be worried if you don't get your sweets straight away, hehe. Everyone can pick one thing, and unless you want me to pick please link me to the story/poem of choice.

(Original fiction please)

Dairy Milk: read/comment on any drabble (500 words or less) of yours.

Crunchy bar: read/comment on any poem of yours.

Haribo: story recommendation.

Kitkat: poem recommendation.

Jelly tots: user recommendation.

Kinder Egg: subscription to one of your stories.

I'm not putting friend request down because I accept all friend requests on here! If you want to be my friend just add me.

~

Okay, so on a different note, I finally settled on a name for the protagonist of my NaNoWriMo. I posted a blog about it, and I finally picked Olivia (even though she goes by Liv, generally).

So thanks to hands, pallid, Ayana Sioux, Bonkers., Alex;, kat dennings., and ladyschrei, for helping me decide.

Now I just have to come up with the rest of her name, aha. I've been planning my NaNo so much I can't even write anything else, but hopefully I'll write a little of I Wrote the Sky later.
October 12th, 2012 at 04:10pm