Does this mean that I'm growing up? lol.

About two hours ago, I wanted to rip my assignment in half due to the fact that I worked extremely hard on it, and got 12.5 out of 20, and was left with a whole bunch of green pen mark all over it. I basically have to rewrite the whole thing and the thought of doing that pisses me the fuck off because guess what, IT'S NOT THE ONLY ASSIGNMENT THAT I HAVE TO FUCKING REDO. GOD.

I did however reread what I wrote and got my mom to read it and read the green pen notes that my teacher wrote all over it and realized that hey, I may have spent three hours on it, but I did it wrong and could have in fact done it better and did make a bunch of stupid mistakes on it.

I always try to put myself in the person that pisses me off's shoes. Obviously not right away that time, but after. I do see where my teacher is coming from. The assignment was done wrong. It's not his fault, it's mine lol. Him giving me a chance to redo it is something that I should appreciate considering the fact that I'm in grade eleven and am graduating next year, and these marks actually mean something.

I guess this means I'm growing up, lmfao. Considering other people's point of views.

Thanks for reading, if you got this far, haha. I've been angry all day and finally feel better. I failed my L test also. :( Lamelamelame. I'll have to go redo it tomorrow. Until then, Ed Sheeran and my homework, haha.

You're lovely and have a lovely day.
October 13th, 2012 at 03:32am