Unblocking Myself, Non Omnis Moriar

Okay, so a lot of you may have noticed that I have been absent for a long time, leaving new and old stories behind me. This has to do because of two things; my new job at the animal caring center, and my newly found writer's block.

I don't really have much time for writing anymore, which honestly sucks. And when I do, I find myself incapable of writing, because One Direction has been under the media lately, what with the whole maturing thing for me. I didn't squeal when I heard about the new song being released beforehand and I didn't cry when I heard that Danielle and Liam broke up, though it did sadden me.

So I thought that maybe I was growing out of One Direction, which honestly, I don't really care about because that means I can be more mature and get serious about it. Care about them, but not obsess over them like I used to do before.

But then I saw this tag on Twitter about a show I hadn't heard of in a long time, and it was something like #TVDOctoberEleventhS4 and I was like; "Season four of WHAT?" And I searched and was like "Omfg, are you effing kidding me? The Vampire Diaries?" And I realized that I left the series at season 3 episode 16 for unknown forgotten reasons. So I decided to watch it a Sunday afternoon and just couldn't stop. I literally couldn't. I began to squeal and get all excited and realized that my immature moments weren't over. So I went back to 1D HQ and began to squeal and all. So you guys should be thankful for TVD.

So to unblock myself and give it a try, I've decided to start a new story to take care of, which is called Somewhere, about Klaus and Elijah because let's face it; the Salvatore's don't stand a chance against the sexy ass Originals. And Elena's story is weak compared to Rebekah's neglection. And Damon's following of Katherine's love is also weakened by Finn's death after declaring his undying love and just...

Image

ORIGINAL FEELS, OMFG.

Anyway, here's the link to my new story, Somewhere
October 13th, 2012 at 09:06pm