New, but what to expect?

Hi everyone!

I'm Nathan Watt, and I signed up about 3 days ago? Being new, I don't have any contacts, anyone I know on here. So, I thought I best get myself out here lol.

Well, first things first. What can you expect from me? Well, I've already posted a short story up called 'The Fiercest Battle'. Currently had no views on it however, so we'll see how that goes after a week or two. But what I really want to say, is that I plan on starting a new story to post. This won't be a short story by the way. I've actually already started on the first chapter, but I don't think I'll be posting it until at least December the 1st.

I can tell you the story features a main character called Robert Silverton. Without giving away too much, he's the Captain of a squad called Falcon, who of which are currently out in the field. The story could contain romance, may contain magic elements, definitely contains adventure, and certainly it would not be the story I'm writing without containing action :)

Other than that, I'll be posting several short stories I've done, and hope you enjoy them. Oh, and of course now and again I'll post on my blog. Happy to be amongst the members of this site, and hope to talk to you at some point. Don't be shy if you feel like talking first :)

Nathan
October 13th, 2012 at 10:01pm