My weekends are amazing

I just have the best weekends lately, like they actually make me sooo happy and as soon as it's over I just spend my week waiting for the next weekend and counting down the days and then hours. Living for Saturdays mostly.
I've been at the lads the past 3 weekends, wonder how long it'll take until they start charging me rent...
Dev and Josh are beyond amazing, just, such incredible lads, and I'm even warming to Jake and Dan, they just all crack me up. They were having the weirdest conversation about getting fighting fish and putting bets on them and this went on for at least half an hour and it was genuinely the best convo I've ever heard in my life. I hate fish and it's actually disgusting the ideas they were coming up with but they had this so well planned out and it was fucking hilarious. Doubt they'll actually go through with it though, seems pretty mental...
Me and Josh got some vodka and coke after he picked me up from town and it's annoying that I paid towards most of it when I only get to have a small amount but they're uni students so I'm not gonna rob them of their money. And we all got very drunk so by then I didn't care anyway. And some girls came round and honestly all these girls they know are always so pretty and it makes me feel kinda intimidated but they were so nice! Pissed too, obviously. Every weekend I get complaints that I'm not 18 yet and it's getting to the point now where I'm counting down the days until April 22nd because then I can finally go out with them all and it will be fabbbb!
Dev and Jake were absolutely buzzing cos they snorted some mdma so we went on chatroulette and Dev was just loving it, what a cutie. Us girls were used as bait but it wasn't long before the lads got on the webcam and we were skipped! What boring people, we were partying away and they weren't interested. Isla did kinda get her tits out for cam though and this person who was on at the time was loving it. And we found some guy in a bath. Who even uses their laptop in the bath?
After they all went out it was just me, Josh and Dan as it usually is because Dan just sleeps all the time and obviously I can't go out so then neither can Josh and I feel kind of bad about that but I don't think he really minds. We have our own fun :) Although we forgot to pick up! Said we would then didn't, so stuck to the booze.
The only thing I hate about staying there is that they genuinely have no food to offer me. They're uni students and basically spend most of their money on drugs and apparently now fighting fish so their fridge is very lonely looking. Got dropped home again and I made a crisp sandwich straight away and it tasted so, so, so good. I can't even explain. Oh my god. I'm still eating now and I've been home for hours. I'm so lucky I don't get the munchies when I'm there, I'd be fucked.

My mums away next weekend so I'm gonna stay at home for once but have Josh round and we can just cook and watch films and stuff and it'll be so chill. I don't really know what's happening with us, we both know we like eachother yet we're still just friends and I don't know if I'm comfortable with that. See how it goes I guess. I'm too impatient.

I remember when I used to spend my weekends in bed by myself not doing a lot. Awwww!
Making the most of having fun while I can, but it's not even started until I'm 18. Hurry up. 190 days... bring itttt!
October 14th, 2012 at 06:23pm