Rant.

Hello fellow Mibbians! I'm really bored so I'm just making a random post, because I can. I know this is really late, but I'm sad that Levon Helm of The Band died. I'm still totally depressed about it. He was so fucking cool! I loved his eyes, they looked very kind! However, I think the thing that saddens me the most is the fact that Levon and Robbie Robertson weren't willing to put their egos aside and reconcile until Levon was on his deathbed. That just makes me wanna cry!

I also hate all the Robbie hatred! I don't care what anyone says, and I don't care if he really is a jackass. I will always love Robbie. Another thing I really don't understand is why so many people blame Robbie for Rick Danko's death. I mean Rick was very bad into drugs early into The Band's career, and then he became grossly overweight in his mid-forties. Both of these factors contributed to his heart failure which is what killed him! How can anybody blame that on Robbie? It's completely ridiculous.

In other news, I am trying really hard to update everything today. I really don't know when I'll be able to update again because it's gonna be a very busy week for me. I promise that if I don't get everything updated today I will try to get it all updated next weekend or I'll update during any free time I may have.
October 15th, 2012 at 12:27am