Rants

Okay, so my sister is reading this story and she's like 'what a b**tch'. I stare at her wondering what in the hell she was talking about, so she tells me to come over. Apparantly some kid had sent one of the users on here a message telling her to get a life, and we're like...there's a reason it's called FANfiction. You know, because it's a fan that's writing the story, and they can make up whatever the hell they want, because it's FANfiction and it's their idea. The story is called 'It's a Miracle' by Queen Obscene, it's about Jon Bon Jovi. My sister says it's a really good story, so I believe her about that, and recommend you read it just to see what the hater wrote to Queen Obscene. It's in some chapter in the author's note section.

Okay haters, listen up here. There is a word called fanfiction. Fanfiction is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. Okay do you get that word? If not, it means any damn person on here can write whatever the crap they want, like an avengers story. They can add their own character to it, because it's fanfiction. Fanfiction means the writer can do what they please in the story. If they wish for a character to die off, then they can do so or keep a character alive. It's as simple as that people. If you don't like when people write fanfiction than why are you here? This site's stories are halfway based on real live things, like One Direction and the Avengers, ect. Those would be called FANfiction stories. There are others that are original fiction. Two different categories okay. Get it right, kiddos. Don't tell a person to get a life just because they wrote fanfiction and "ruined" the story. It's stupid and annoying. Get a life yourself instead of hating on fanfiction.
October 15th, 2012 at 12:51am