So, I finally read Clockwork Prince. (Spoiler Alert!)

This journal might contain spoilers! Read at your own risk.

Also be aware that this journal will consist of me expressing my emotions on the book. Fangirling will be apparent. Sorry.

I feel kind of numb. It's as if the book drained all emotions from me and is laughing at me while I cry at the fact that the third book isn't out yet. Ugh.

I definitely like this series better than The Mortal Instruments. I feel like Tessa is a stronger and more likable character than Clary is, and there's more of a romance dynamic too. I swear to god I just want to suffocate Jem and Will with my affection because Tessa can't really choose between them. And I must admit, this is the first love triangle scenario in a book where I'm not clearly rooting for one guy to get the girl. Like in The Mortal Instruments, I want Clary and Jace to get together, even though Simon is adorable (I'm only on the second book for that series, please don't spoil anything). But in The Infernal Devices, I want Jem AND Will to get Tessa and be happy.

kay so Will is my baby. He's so tortured and can't be happy even after he realizes there's no curse on him. He can love and be loved, BUT IT'S TOO LATE BECAUSE TESSA IS JEM'S FIANCEE AND WILL TOLD HER HIS FEELINGS TOO LATE AND SHE LIKES THEM BOTH AND JEM IS SLOWLY DYING AND UGHHH kjhdkhgsdfkgfv

But Jem is my baby too. Oh lord. When he and Tessa nearly got... intimate... I was dying. He was just too cute and how he acts around Tessa is ADORABLE. Why can't he be real. But then no, he's dying. MY BABY IS DYING NO.

I absolutely love Charlotte and Henry. They are perfect. And it's too cute how they both think the other married them for their own personal gain, when in reality they both love each other. AND HOW THEY FIND OUT IS kashfdkjshf. Henry is like a little mouse, in a grown man form. That doesn't make sense. Bu I always picture him like a mouse with cheese when he's tinkering in his laboratory.

And Sophie is precious. It's as simple as that.

Okay. I'm done. I can't read anything else right now because I'm so conflicted with thoughts and emotions. Hmph.

I apologize for the terrible grammar and tumblr phrases. I just had to get all of my feelings out.
October 15th, 2012 at 04:05am