Why you should not butt into my business.

1. It is MY business.
2. I went through it, not you.
3. I never asked you to join the fucking God damn conversation so I have NO idea why you're here when you can clearly see no one interested in telling you what the hell is going on.

I'm seriously sorry for all this cursing and really bitchy attitude. Some times I don't even know I bother to go out in public.

Some people seriously do not know when to stop and it pisses me off, like, really pisses me off.

I honestly don't mind someone just randomly coming into a conversation between me and my friends but if you're gonna ask me why I'm upset and then go on about how I don't have a reason to be upset, I will cut you.

I just can't understand, how is someone supposed to have a reason to be upset? I just...can't. Some days I just feel really upset for not reason and others I feel excited. for. no. reason.

This is all over the place but okay, this happened in school today and I just can't keep myself quiet about this.

I was upset because the guy that I like is basically in love with someone else and it hurts, okay? It just does and I basically laughed it off in front of my friends when I honestly felt like dropping dead in a hole.

And since no one knew I was upset about the whole L being in love thing, people started asking each other why I'm so upset. I'm cool, people care about me, what can I say?

Image
But to be honest it was one girl in my Gym class who just started talking crap and she came up to me while I was sitting on the floor and she was literally like "I don't see why you're upset, you seemed fine when you found out L liked someone else."

Image

I just can't. It may not seem like a big deal but it is. I like someone and he likes some one else. And you're not supposed to freaking say that to someone who fucking looks upset. You just don't.

I'm just starting to think that you have to be REALLY REALLY lucky if someone you love loves you back.

Now I have go finish my English essay so BYEE.
October 16th, 2012 at 01:33am