My Mibba Halloween '12 Candy Bowl!!

Image


Hello, Mibbians!! As part of Mibba Halloween, I've decided to make a candy bowl!! :) If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this thread and think about joining the fun! If you could, please recommend it so that way more people can join in, too! :)

Rules

*You must say "Trick or Treat!"
*Please only limit yourselves to two per person (Unlimited candies won't count against this!).
*Have fun with this!


So...
Pick your candy(;


3 Musketeers:
I will recommend and subscribe to three stories of your choice (please link)!
22 Still Available

Twix:
I will comment upon a poem of your choice (please link)!
25 Available

Candy Corn:
I will comment on any of your photos (my choice)!
Unlimited

Kit Kat:
I will comment on two stories of your choice (please link)! Please no slash of any kind, but smut is doable. Also, I'd prefer no 1D stories, but if that's what you have then I'll read 'em. I'll also be trying to give constructive criticism.
8 Still Available

Sour Skittles:
I will give out a user recommendation and/or friend request, choose which one or if you'd like both.
Unlimited

Skittles:
I will write a one-shot featuring any one of the Avengers! I will send you a message asking for information after you've requested to have Skittles. :)
ALL GONE!

PLEASE NOTE: One shots, comments, and everything else may or may not take me time to get around to as I am busy with school and other personal things. Please be considerate of that, and I promise that I will do my best to make sure I have completed everything. Thank you for understanding!!

Have a great Mibbaween!!
October 16th, 2012 at 09:12am