over exaggerating?

Okay so i finally get with this guy that has loved me for like 2 years, and I'm his first real girlfriend, i really don't class some online girl in a different country, a girlfriend.

The first thing he told me when we got together is that he fancied some other girl which was like wow.. but i left it, i mean he's going to get over her soon right? WRONG!
Within a week of being with him, he'd called her 3 times late at night for an hour. He has called me once during the 2 months we've been together, only cause i asked him and it lasted 2 minutes.

First month of us being together he'd flirt with her via Facebook and constantly compliment her. Have i mentioned they've never met? Well, they haven't.

Second month she's always asking if I'm with him while there messaging each other. Weird right? I mean why does it matter? So last week a post got deleted off her Facebook that he posted. I got the blame cause i had his password. Just to play the ville, i don't check up on him, I'm not some freaky girlfriend that monitors everything he does. So like he gets all mad at me and she tells him I'm possessive and he needs to change his password. (he showed me) personally i think she deleted it to cause problems between us D:

2 days later they met up at the mall. Him being the idiot he is doesn't see why I'd feel uncomfortable about it. I mean she clearly likes him, she started a 'i love you more' thing on fb.. and just the way she is with him. So me and my best friend bump into them. I kiss him she gives me the most horrid look ever. Some of her friends come over including a mutual friend who told me she was a slut. We decided to chill with them. She glared at me the whole time and my boyfriend.. not happy. So that evening she tells him I'm pathetic for being there and says I'm disgusting for kissing him? like wtf? Anyways he stills wants to meet her without the 'planned' interruption from me.

He shouldn't meet up with her i mean she clearly hates me and likes him. Am i the only one that thinks she wants him for herself? He tells me he loves me and he doesn't like her anymore and i do trust him, its just her.

Yes i like to rant ahaha
October 16th, 2012 at 06:49pm