To All Vampire Diaries Fans Out There c:

So c: Probably some of you know of the story I started, it's called Somewhere, and it's a way to get me out of the most serious blocks I ever had. Well, it was. It still is, but I've already gotten out of the block c: Thanks, TVD!

Anyway, regarding the story, I need you to know that there's a side pairing. Aside from the Elijah/OC/Niklaus pairing, I still got another one in hand, but after writing down some scenes I decided that this was a story that needed to be written down as a side story, as another story, which would compliment Somewhere. I think iron and wine. will be happy about this c;

So the other story will be Damon/OC, and it'll be about a human discovering their secret and blah blah blah, more to come, whatever, not in the mood to write a freakishly detailed and long description of my ideas, guys, I have work to do. Just letting you know that I won't be continuing with Somewhere until I reach its time in the other story, which has its plot already written down, so there's no fear of a block getting in the way c:

It'll follow the canon plot mostly, but there will be some slight changes because of the character, which I decided to name Samantha "Sam" Gillespie because I love that last name and I love a bloke's name on a girl. Like Charlie is Charlotte and Alex on Alenxandra. Or Will on Willelmina. But I won't name my daughter Willelmina because I don't hate her. More like Samantha. I like that name. Cool name.

YES, I AM HIGH ON CHOCOLATE, GET OVER IT. Have you guys seen the promo for the next episode? Omfg, I can't wait, VAMP SEX IS CUMMING. Too bad it's Stelena and not Delena. I love the Delena moments, they're so much deeper than the Stelena ones. I think Stelena is too cliche, too perfect, so don't hate me cause I don't ship most canon. I WANT DELENA JGDKGJDFGSDF DAMON NEEDS LOVE.

On a side note, I also want Hot Hybrid Sex NOW. And I'm not talking about Tyler and Caroline, because although I ship them hard, I ship Klaroline harder. Come on. I mean. Urgh. Like. "I don't know, love... did I?"

CANDICE ACCOLA IS BRILLIANT. And like "You're a jerk." "And you're a GLORIOUS kisser." BAM. Slap. I bet had it been another punny human, Klaus would've hit her. But it's Caroline. Klaroline shippers, be aware, I feel some action coming in. I sure as hell hope it's Hot Hybrid Sex.

Peace out.
October 16th, 2012 at 10:11pm