Trying Mibba... Again. Plus news about NaNoWriMo.

Hello guys! I know some of you might know me as a variety of things. AlexisNicole822. KingdomxKey. I think. xD I don't even remember half of the usernames I used. But regardless, I've been on and off of this site since 2009. This is where my writing really began. This is where I've become the writer I am today.

I don't know why I come back all the time. I suppose it's just weird being away from Mibba, even though Mibba was never one for good feedback. I still felt like this place is home. I can be found on Wattpad now. That's where I write.

Anyway, the whole purpose of this post is to tell you guys about NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month. It's basically a website that you can join and for ONE ENTIRE month, you take an idea that you have and you write a 50,000 word novel. In one month. It's called dedication, and if you want to become a real author, then you need time, dedication and motivation. Which is why I've entered the contest (which is just what I call it) and I'm trying it out with my original story.

My original story is called Battle Scars, which I'll be putting on here when I finish my month long writing it. I'm quite excited, honestly, and a bit nervous as well. I've already planned out my month of November so I can be sure to get as much writing as possible down, though I'm sure it won't be that hard to write a 50,000 word novel, considering the fact that I write 1,500-2,500 words a chapter in every two days.

I guess I just want you all to know about it. And I would love to use Mibba again for my writing, despite the fact that I know I won't get hardly any feedback. I just need a break from Wattpad and some of the inconsiderate people who message me.

Anyway, I shall go now. If you have any questions, please message me. (:

-Alexis
October 17th, 2012 at 03:57am