It's been a while

So, it has been quite a long time since I last posted a blog, hasn't it? Well, we can't have you all going without a pointless update on my life, can we?! Oh god, no, you poor things, how have you even survived? Jeez, you could teach Bear Grylls a thing or two.

But anyway, my life has been pretty dull lately, hence the lack of pointless blogs. Saying that though, it has been busy enough for me to not even HAVE to procrastinate about updating one of my fics, though I still did, despite that. You can't stop me from procrastinating, nothing can.

It's 12 daYS UNTIL THE BLACKOUT TODAY THOUGH AHHHHH. Apparently, it's Halloween-themed fancy dress though, so what should me and Rachael go as? Omg it's so difficult, I'm not good at stuff like this, help. me.

I really have nothing else to say? Wow, okay. Uhm, I was awkward whilst talking to the boy I like about an hour ago though, and I told him I'd take him to his first gig (w h y) but luckily, he wasn't too awkward about it. Now, I just have to hope that he doesn't realise that I like him because then it will be RIDICULOUSLY awkward and I couldn't deal with that

In the mean time, I have cookies and Diet Coke. Yay. Oh, also, I kinda got bribed out of being a vegetarian by my mum. Now, I KNOW that is morally wrong, but come on, she was offering 40 quid, THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN. That, and I like chicken and miss it a lot. Sad face.
October 17th, 2012 at 09:06pm