Finally I Went To The Concert!

So, yesterday on my birthday I went to the concert after waiting for about 2 months! It was just as amazing as I could have hoped it would have been. The downsides were tall people, disrespectful people, and mosh pits. It was crazy how many disrespectful people there were.

We got there about a quarter through Hands Like Houses' set and they were really good! I'd never really listened to them, but they were amazing.

Next it was Tonight Alive and I was screaming the freaking lyrics, because I knew every single one of the songs.

Then Sleeping With Sirens came on and I freaking took SO MANY pictures. I took more pictures of Kellin than anyone in the show. His hair covered his face and he looked so AMAZING. I screamed the lyrics for them too. Caitlin and I were laughing, because the guy we knew as "2 sunglasses guy" was doing the sound check. We call him that, because on the Sleeping With Sirens interview he was wearing 2 pairs of sunglasses and he was funny.

Finally the headliner, Pierce The Veil, came out and the crowd went CRAZY. I screamed those lyrics as well and jumped up and down. Everyone chanted "One more song" and their encore was "King For A Day" WITH Kellin. IT was amazing.

This concert has held so many memories I will carry with me. After the show I bought a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and I MET JENNA MCDOUGALL, the lead singer of Tonight Alive!!! Sadly didn't get to meet any members of Pierce The Veil or Sleeping With Sirens.

The picture of Jenna and me!
October 18th, 2012 at 02:28am