Big boob problems/ Major headaches/ ugh

The reaccuring problem with me, is that I get massive headaches. Like huge migraines. And I know most of you will be like, "Chazly, just get some Nurofen or something."
WRONG!
See, a few years ago I started a small addiction to pain killers. I take them nearly all day everyday, yesterday I took ten a space of a hour, so yeah, my mum found out how much I was taking. So now, she only buys one packet of them a week.
Which majorly sucks, which then also brings me to the next subject in hand.
BOOBIES!!!
Okay, so lets say I was a early developer in the world of breasts. I was a B cup at fourteen years old, and in two years have progressed to the delicious size of a F cup. Dun Dun Duh!! Yeah, pretty much it actually sucks a huge one. I get beck aches, I can't wear those bags where you can put the strap across your chest, I can't walk up a hill without my back giving out, and when I .... do it. I can't be on top for a long time, otherwise its just major back pain invasion. ow.
So pretty much girls, and boys. When you complain about boobies being too small, be proud of those bastards. They're better than big ones, just because, well, they don't do all of the above... yeah.
And ugh.... Final big thing to speak about I guess.
College. It sucks, and I want to punch it in the face. Well, if it was a person anyway. If college was a person, it would be a nerd in the corner that is always Miss goody-goody. I hate you College, go home! Anyway, you probably question why I am hating college right now. Also the Americans are probably thinking, "She's sixteen, why is she in college? is she super brainy?"
No, I just started earlier like every teenager in the country of England. 16 years old in college, and finishing just when I hit the ripe old age of 19. Nice huh?
I hate it because I can't do the course I want to do, I have to re-take my English GCSE... (Exams English students have to do at 16 before going to colleges.) To do my dream of English Liturature next year. AGH! Also, I have to do this crappy little Media course, I don't like it. Infact, I find it too easy and annoying to do. I literally want to punch someone in the face, tell them they suck, and then go off to the library for a hour. Sounds good.
So yeah, pretty much the end of my rant. I hate it at the moment, because these chairs in college are hurting my back. UGH!!!!
Kill me.
*peace* Chazly x
October 18th, 2012 at 06:27pm