Gay marriage? Why do people think it's wrong? Opinions welcome :)

Hello there my beautiful Mibbians! So I was in class a couple of days ago and we got on the topic of gay marriage. Personally, I am totally for gay marriage. I think that two gay guys or two lesbians, should experience the same pain and misery of marriage as any other heterosexual relationship does! I also believe in the fact that any man or woman should be allowed to marry anyone the wish too, and they should be able to show their love to the world by getting married.

So here I come to my question. I know for a fact that there are people out there that completely disagree and condemned gay marriage. If you happen to be one of those people, I would like you to comment and tell me exactly why you opposed gay marriage. Is it because it's against your religion? Were you raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong? Please tell me, because I would love to hear from you. This is your chance to tell me your views and tell me why you do not support gay marriage. Also, if you comment, please be specific. Don't be vague.

If you share my views on gay marriage and support it, could you please comment and tell me why you do? Is it because of the same reason as I do (because you believe that it's a person's right to marry whomever they choose)? Or is it a different reason?

I'd love to hear you opinions. But please be kind and courteous to other people that have a different opinion that you. Don't bash other people because of their views. It's not cute. :)
October 19th, 2012 at 10:15pm