Story Updates

So my updating schedule has been awful. I originally planned to have 7 Days of Sex done within two months, but we see how that is worked out. Anyway...this is my first blog so I have no idea what I'm doing or if people even read these.

BUT, if you are, here we go -

7 Days of Sex - I'm hoping (praying) to have the next update out before Monday. I have the story mapped out, but what has become difficult is "Okay, I want this to happen on this day and this to happen on this day." Have to have a little plot to go with all the sex, even if it is with Brian Haner Jr.

Turn Out the Lights - TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AND I'M STUCK LIKE SOMEONE WHO STEPPED IN SUPER GLUE. *ahem* The ending chapter is mapped out, but it's getting TO that ending chapter that is difficult. It won't bring any closure, as a forewarning. The closure will come in the Tenativlely Untitled sequel. But in the meantime, there is so much detail in this chapter that it's difficult to write without sounding like it's dragging on. No ETA on this one, but I'm hoping to get this out before the month is over.

-> I've recently joined ravage me.'s Avenged Sevenfold photo contest, so expect a Johnny Christ one shot toward the end of November.

Doctor, Doctor - If the 4 month hiatus wasn't enough of a hint, I have completely dug a hole in this story and I don't have any ideas for it. Hoping one will magically come to me. Any ideas are very welcomed. No ETA, on hiatus.

-> Also been toying with the idea of a Johnny and Zacky story (not a slash) dealing with infidelity, friendship, sex, and a marriage proposal. But I don't know if it's something anyone would be interested in, nor do I want it to be your typical plot line. (Reading the beginning of Turn Out the Lights has me cringing bad enough.)

So... Yeah. You can blame the lack of updates on:

A 500 word essay on any photographer - Research required.
A seven page research paper on ANY TOPIC IN YOUR PSYCHOLOGY BOOK...I hate that. Choose a subject for me. Or at least narrow it down. Jeez.
A six to ten page thesis paper on Operation Market Garden from WWII.
A photography portfolio.

Welcome to college, kids.

But, that pretty much sums it up. Off to go work on 7 Days of Sex.
October 20th, 2012 at 06:31am