The Crazy Yesterday

The things that happened yesterday;
1: Stuff I Refuse to Vent About.
2: My sisters' dad was being a douche. He dropped them off at almost 5 am and didn't even make sure they got inside the house. (They don't have full custody, so they alternate weekends. My mom has them during the week day.) He's been harassing my mom for years, and honestly, I'm sick of it.
3: My mom got in a wreck. It wasn't a big one. Just got a fender bender and the mirror got wacked off the passenger side.
4: my Grandmother is selling avon again. That means....MAKE-UP WOO. my complete excuse. to want. makeup. >w<
5:My mom just bluh. Her and Josh (my sisters' dad) are just BDOUGBAEGRIUB

The story:
He had to drop them off because he didn't have any food to feed them. We don't know where he lives at now, and Gena and Alex can't remember how to get there. They're too young. Mom had gone to the gas station to get a Fountain Mountain and was being impatient to get back home. A man was slowing down, and turning a bit to the right. He didn't turn his signal on, and went left just as my mom went to pass him. Now; passing on the left IS illegal (as she says). But not using a turn signal, I'm pretty sure is as well. She told the man that she would be right back (he wasn't mad, it was half his fault.).

When she went back, Josh told her about that, and Gena had put food in the oven for her and Alex. At the time, I thought it was just her and Josh yelling again. They always complain about custody, and if Josh can't feed them, and keep them for one weekend, why would he want full custody?

Mom threw her Fountain Mountain at him as he left. Gena and Alex haven't had anything to eat in the past three days apparently, and Josh won't pick up the phone anymore. He says he'll be dropping them off today. I can't believe someone would do that, you can't be in your right mind.
he was nothing like this before he got his current girlfriend Dana Jackson. She used to be in the military, and she tried to get Gena's pee so SHE could pass a drug test.

Now, my mom isn't all that good, and she has a bit of a not good past. But she feeds them, clothes them, buys them things, takes them where they need to be, and makes them go to school. Now, why the HELL does Josh think he can get full custody?

Because Gena saw my mom smoke--
'weed'
But who can prove that? No one. Gena even says she didn't see anything, if you ask her. So
This ends my AMAZING FUCKING DAY YESTERDAY WOO.

//Is starting a diet.
Woo for the thing you're supposed to do twice a year.
//ughLaxitives
It's soooooo gross e.o
October 20th, 2012 at 11:12pm