Throwing up. Tumblah.

So since it's almost Fall, candy apples and pumpkin picking is becoming really popular.

So I went to Shoprite, it's basically a Walmart but with a bakery and a giant fucking ice cream section.

But on to the reason why I'm writing this. This really cute guy was standing at the baker section, offering caramel apples in little packets and they looked really delicious.

So I got one and the guy smiled at me and said "This will be the best caramel apple you have ever tasted."

Yeah fucking right.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED MIBBA!? DO YOU?!

I ATE THE CARAMEL AND THE CANDY OVER THE APPLE AND WHEN I BIT THE APPLE IT WAS FUCKING ROTTEN.

THAT MAN SOLD ME A FUCKING ROTTEN APPLE. DO YOU NOW HOW BADLY I THREW UP!?

GAWD FUCKING DAMMIT. I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO BUY CANDLE APPLES AGAIN.

I still feel really sick and nauseous and I'm not surprised my mom put a bucket next to my bed.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I reached my goal on Tumblr and then I lost a lot of followers because that was my depression period.

The one where I started high school and hated every single moving or breathing thing. Those were the times.

But, anyways, follow me?

It would mean a lot.

But now that I'm done whoring my blog, how is everyone?

The only person I keep in touch with is Charity. I never really talk to anyone on here.

I think my last conversation was a few weeks ago.

I don't know.

But how are you?
October 21st, 2012 at 01:03am