Paranormal Activity 4.... 21 years or older, WTF!?

So... I went to go try and see Paranormal Activity 4 with my sisters... We thought I had to be 18 to get us in.. Nope.. Fucking 21! What kind of shit is that? 21 years old to go see a rated R movie.. Makes NO sense! I'm pissed.

Why would I have to be 21 years or older to get see a Rated R movie? I went to go see 21 Jump Street when it was out in theaters, that was rated R and I had to be 18 or older to get in, I was able to get in! Paranormal Activity 3, you had to be 18 years or older to get in, I wasn't 18 at the time, so I wasn't able to get in but it was still 18 years or older!. There's no way in hell it would be so bad you have be 21 years old. Unless they changed the law here (Pennsylvania, U.S), within a few months.

Anybody living in PA able to go see Paranormal Activity being between the age 18-21? If you were, then I am going to seriously write a complaint, because it's bullshit. My parents don't understand it either. I have friends back in Montana, where I used to live, and they got in just fine, they are 18. So it's either the law here in PA changed, or the dude just wanted to be an asshole. He did seem like a douchebag though...

Ugh. I'm not very happy, I really wanted to see it. It looked better than the others ones...

At least I get to watch Smiley though, since I found it online.. If you guys don't know what Smiley is, you don't spend enough time on Youtube :p. It's a movie made by the dude from TotallySketch. Shane Dawson is in it. It seems really good.. So I am going to go watch it now!

This is Smiley. Creepy right? .. Good luck going to bed tonight now :3
Image

-Sapphire Sky
xoxo
October 21st, 2012 at 05:01am