Does anyone listen to these bands? || American Horror Story

No one I know listens to AFI, Bauhaus, or the Cure. Why. Those bands are my life and yet none of my friends listen to them. They really should. They all have killer singers and their lyrics are breathtaking. I find that their songs inspire me creatively, and since I've been really into AFI lately, heaps of ideas came tumbling into my brain.

Do any of you listen to said bands?

If you do...You're amazing, and awesome, and I wish I could meet you in real life and be friends.

It's back, guys. It's back and better than ever

Or at least that's what I think. Even though only one episode of the new season is out, I like it 9835986596 times better that the first season. It looks more disturbing and creepy to me. Well, more creepy. The first season was extremely disturbing; hands down. I just find the new characters more likable. Kits Walker is already my love (hence the banner), and Sister Jude is one tough cookie.

I swear every time I saw someone from the first season I screamed and flailed my arms. They're just too cute- in the "oh my god my insane baby is grown up and has a new story" way. That's not weird at all.

So what do you guys think about the new season? If you have a favorite character already, who is it and why?
October 21st, 2012 at 08:46pm