To those who read one/multiple stories of mine:

It's been about 2 months since I've updated anything on here. Basically, it's been 2 months since I've been here. Nobody probably cares or noticed that I was gone, but to those who were subscribed to my more popular stories that I haven't updated; I'm sorry.

I don't even know what to say. I've had a lot going on in my life lately. I'm just going to tell everything that's been going on instead of posting the same "personal problems" I use every time I update after not for a while.

Well, I guess it started in July. I went through a lot of stress and a break up recently that sent me into depression. It got even worse when my financial aid with my school got messed up and it led me to not being able to attend college this year. And this made me even more depressed. I was jobless, I was having family problems, and I wasn't able to go to school. I felt like a complete loser and like I had nothing else left to live for. I was prepared to kill myself. But my 2 best friends showed up and stopped me when I was at my worse.

I just felt completely hopeless. But after a while I'm feeling better now and back to myself.

But I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who was waiting for updates. I just wasn't feeling myself or up to anything I use to do.

But I'm doing better now and I am going to work for the next few days to finish some updates on all of my stories.

I am really, truly sorry that I didn't update. I feel like I've abandoned the mibba community and I feel really bad about it. To all of those who have messaged me asking me if I was going to update; I will and I'm sorry.

Again, I'm not even sure if anyone even cares about me or my problems or any of this. I just needed a place to rant and apologize for my lack of updates. =/

Love you guys. Sorry again. <3
October 22nd, 2012 at 08:47pm