That's it, I'm going antisocial.

I just don't care anymore, Mibba.

High school isn't doing shit for me. I just can't control all of my feelings and it sucks.

At school I just feel like punching every single girl that comes in my way and every single guy that looks at my chest because my bra is noticeable.

Yes, I'm wearing a bright pink bra, look the fuck away.

That's not it though, I have a C in two classes, Geometry and Physics.

I just can't help but feel like a failure and it sucks.

I'll be honest though, I was pressured enough to ask my best friend for answers on the sheet for Physics.

I studied my ass off and still didn't understand. But I helped her to the best of my abilities and when I asked her, she fucking ignored me. Do you know how hurt I felt when I handed that sheet in half finished and hers fully done?

I understand that I should have studied harder or whatever, but I just can't help but feel hurt.

And then my other best friend who actually helps me is going back to her country because her mom is pissed at her.

I just feel like...not talking to anyone anymore. I'm gonna become antisocial, speak when spoken to, smile when needed, and just...not care.

I'd rather pass in all classes than fail and have friends.

That's the only thing I can do.

I swear, I'm gonna sit by myself in Physics and actually pay attention and not speak to anyone.

It's not like they care when they ask, some just ask to spread rumors. It's like a cycle. You speak, they listen, they speak, others listen, others speak.

See? By the end of the day, everyone knows you're possibly not a virgin.

Anyways, how is everyone?
October 23rd, 2012 at 03:24am