Nanowrimo and please vote on my character's names

November is approaching so fast I can barely believe it. I am doing Nanowrimo for the second year. I am excited and nervous. I did it for the first time last November and succeeded. I also did Camp Nanowrimo in July and succeeded again. I am proud of myself and the two novels I wrote. Nanowrimo is hard but it’s so rewarding too. I’m actually going to be uploading my first Nanowrimo novel on here and Wattpad then self-publishing it. I already am in the process of having it self-published and within the next week or two I will begin uploading it. So keep an eye out for it, it’s called Handle with care. Who’s doing it this year? What are your novels about? Can I add you as a writing buddy on the site? My username on the site is Mibbacat333.

I have been planning this novel about single parents since I wrote my first nanowrimo novel. It’s been almost a year I’ve had this idea. There is so much going on in my life right now but I’m doing my best to focus on my novel. I’m putting everything I can into it. It’s good to stay busy and not dwell too much on the tragedies going on around me. This novel is going to be my first adult romance novel which is pretty exciting and nerve wracking. I don’t usually write adult characters because I’m only 19. It will be a good challenge. I want to be a romance writer and I will be able to send it to a bunch of new agents and publishers.

I have mostly the whole plot planned out. I just need to organize it a little bit more. I have a short list of character names though that I haven’t been able to decide on. It seems really silly but I’ve never been good at making decisions. Please do vote on the names. I will really appreciate it. I have included the pictures I drew of the characters so you can see what they look like (even though I’m not really a great artist). I already named one out of the four characters.

This is Sebastian. He’s half Greek and he’s one of the boys.

Here is Sebastian’s dad. He’s Greek and he needs to be named either Griffin or Jasper. What do you think?

Here is the other guy. He is either Joss or Nash. What do you think?

This is his adopted son. He is either Kai or Ryan, what do you think?

They make an interesting bunch, don’t they? Thanks for all your help.
Here is the description of the new novel I’m going to write this year, in case you’re wondering what it’s about:

Character comes from a rough background. They never had it easy in life and ended up in a chaotic relationship. They’re raising a baby belonging to none other than the man who cheated on them. The baby has been the light in their life, their reason for living and their reason for wanting to better themselves. Baby is a child now and socially challenged. When Baby continues to have conflict with another student in particular parents are called in. Enter Guy. He’s a single dad raising a child from a marriage that fell apart. Shortly after everything crumbles when CPS is called in to take a closer look at Character’s parenting. With Character’s troubled past, Character will be thrown into the fight of their life to prove they can keep their child. With Guy on their side that just might be possible.
October 23rd, 2012 at 06:39pm