I Hate People.

We were driving home last night, and there was a car stopped in the middle of our road, three girls and a guy running around outside the car, trying to chase down these teeny little blurs of ginger fluff.

Kittens. Kittens someone dumped in the road. I immediately got out of the car, and ran over to where they were. There were two of the four kittens that hadn’t been scooped up yet.

I got one of the kittens immediately, and he was the sweetest little thing. Cuddled right up to me and was mewling all quiet. The last kitten was trying to climb up a tree, and wasn’t doing too good at it. We got him quick, too, once he was about to tumble out of the tree (it was like two feet).

We walked over to my mom’s car, and I handed her the little tiny cat. She held it for a minute, and then, I asked if we could keep it. “No,” was the immediate answer. Sigh. I was going to name it Ashby. All of the kittens were the cutest damn things. All pretty much identical and everything.

People that just dump innocent animals like that out on the side of the road piss me off. What the hell did those four kittens do to whoever dumped them to deserve almost certain death? If we hadn’t come along when we did, those kittens would have died in the night, or sometime today. They would have either frozen to death, or been owl/hawk bait.

I hate people that do stuff like this. Why. Why do people do something like that to an innocent little baby animal?

I fucking hate people like that.

Why. Why. Why. Why. They're innocent babies.

How would that person feel if I chucked them out of a car from a sack onto an unfamiliar road in the middle of fucking nowhere?
October 23rd, 2012 at 10:56pm