The Truth

Okay, so at the beginning I will admit I didn't really like you all that much. I felt pressured by everyone to date you so I did. But as time went on I started liking you more and more, and we became so close. I started telling you things I've never told people before and it scared me. I had never felt this way about someone before.

I saw you one day, just me and you. Then the next day I went out of town. The whole way down to the beach I ignored your texts and calls. When I got there I knew what I had to do. I told you to call me and you did. When I picked up you knew exactly what I was about to do. "You wanna break up don't you?" you asked. I didn't reply you said okay and hung up. I broke down crying. As much as you don't believe I didn't want to break up with you. I was just scared of my feelings. Five minutes later you called me back. When I fipicks swerved all I could hear were sobs. You were crying because of me. My heart broke. then I heard yelling. You were so angry at me. I had broken your heart. that night I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and instantly regretted it. I went to call you but I already had a message from you. I read it and knew you hated me. So from then on I acted like I was perfectly fine.

I heard all these stories about him talking about me. He was so mean, calling me a "whore" and "slut". Then went on to say I was such a "fake bitch I might as well have a Made In China sticker on my back". It broke my heart to hear all of the stuff you were saying about me, but I lived with it.

I started talking to other guys trying to forget about you. It worked until I had to start school again. Then I had to see you everyday. You got a girlfriend. She was gorgeous and thin everything I wasn't.

So now I will admit. I was stupid for breaking up with you. I love you more than anything and I miss you so much.

XOXO
October 23rd, 2012 at 11:31pm